How do I know if you are open for business on any particular day?
- The easiest way is to check the red light/ green light display on our website.
- GREEN – we are open and rentals will be on the road
- RED – We are closed, no rentals will be available today
- You may also call us or email for the latest status
- NOTE – updates for special events, rallies, race, cruises or for instruction days will be posted to our website. Some of these events are at the mercy of the weather and the call is beyond our control.
Do I need a helmet or safety equipment?
- Eye protection is highly recommended when piloting a roadster
- You are always free to bring your own safety gear for use
- Sun screen is recommended depending on the season and weather
What if it rains?
- To maintain the safety of our guests we generally do not open if its raining as most of our vehicles are open cabin, besides roadsters/ motorcycles in the rain is just not a fun time.
- If you rent a vehicle, get caught in the rain and feel it is unsafe to continue driving – Please pull over at the nearest sheltered area and call us, we will send a rescue crew to bring you and the vehicle back to the starting location.
- Rental Charges – our goal is for everyone to have the best time possible. If mother nature throws a curveball with the local weather, we will work with you to find a fair agreement for charges incurred.
How does it work?
- Contact us to make a reservation or stop by our booth and say hello if we are in town.